X-ray inspection services
The Guidance Notes for Dental Practitioners on the Safe Use of X-Ray equipment states that “It is recommended that routine tests normally be carried out every 3 years”, however we also recommend an annual service to ensure the electro-mechanical integrity of the unit and promoting longevity. The Ionising Radiations Regulations IRR17 states that X-Ray equipment “be properly maintained so that it remains fit for the purpose for which it was intended” and “be adequately tested and examined at appropriate intervals”.
Some of the benefits of the M A Dental x-ray engineering services are:
- M A Dental inspections are performed on-site – we don’t use postal packs.
- The inspection includes an annual service check.
- Our engineers perform an environmental risk assessment surrounding the equipment.
- We offer immediate test results rather than waiting for a postal response.
- Our engineers offer face to face advice on care and maintenance.
X-ray equipment supply and installation
M A Dental supply and install X-Ray equipment including intra-oral and opg units, cephalostats. and the latest CBCT
Our experienced field engineers and office based advisors will be happy to make recommendations and prepare quotations for your practice.