Pressure vessel inspections on autoclaves and compressors
The term ‘Pressure Vessel’ is a general term used by Health and Safety to describe compressors, autoclaves and their associated pipe work and safety devices.
The safe operation, maintenance and servicing of these units is essential to the efficient running of the practice which in turn will form the basis of compliance to the Pressure Systems Safety Regulations 2000 and the Provision and Use of Work Equipment Regulations (PUWER) 1992.
- All autoclaves and compressors must have a Written Scheme of Examination prepared for each vessel by a competent person
- Employers must ensure that all work equipment is safe and in good working condition
- Each vessel must be inspected at regular intervals as specified on the Written Scheme of Examination
- A written report must be provided at each inspection detailing the condition of the vessel/s
- Each vessel must be serviced and maintained in accordance with the manufacturers recommendations
- Records of servicing and inspection must be kept
- All members of staff must be fully trained in the operation of autoclaves prior to use
M A Dental Pressure Vessel Inspections are available on the majority of dental vacuum and non-vacuum autoclaves and compressors. M A Dental will perform a:
- Pressure Vessel Inspection to a Written Scheme of Examination in accordance with The Pressure Systems Safety Regulations 2000 and Certification of the Autoclave or compressor.
M A Dental inspects pressure vessels from as little as £114.00* plus VAT, however we do provide a discount on more than one pressure vessel as follows:
2 Pressure Vessels for £177 (£88.50 each!) plus VAT
3 Pressure Vessels for £241 (£80.33 each!) plus VAT
4 Pressure Vessels for £305 (£76.25 each!) plus VAT
5 Pressure Vessels for £369 (£73.80 each!) plus VAT
*All prices exclude VAT.